At Blueprint Smiles Dental Group, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state-of-the-art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing a strong non-clinical dental support model. We focus on providing affordable, comfortable dentistry and patient care to all of our patients. Learn more below!
Why join our Blueprint Smiles supported office?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of a small DSO with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- Potential buy-in opportunity
- Optimal work/life balance: we work limited Fridays each month and no weekends!! Typically, the schedule is Monday to Thursday is 8am – 5pm, Friday is 8am – 1pm.
- Staff bonus systems available!
- We use the latest in dental technology, making our offices much more efficient. Here are some of the ways we make your life easier:
- Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients and showing excellent customer service
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Good manual dexterity
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to attend quarterly company retreats (minimal travel)
- 2-5 years of previous work experience in a dental practice is preferred.
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
Blueprint Smiles Dental Group retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.