If you’re searching for a rewarding career as a Dental Hygienist, look no further! Blueprint Smiles Dental Group is looking for a motivated, goal-orientated Dental Hygienist to help provide the most efficient and detailed dental care for our community. We focus on providing affordable, comfortable dentistry and patient care to all of our patients. Learn more below!
We understand that you work hard, which is why each Blueprint Smiles Dental Group location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Blueprint Smiles’ extensive training and continuing education opportunities exceed industry norms. Each Blueprint Smiles location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals.
- Optimal work/life balance: we work limited Fridays each month and no weekends!! Typically, the schedule is Monday to Thursday is 8am – 5pm, Friday is 8am – 1pm.
- Staff bonus systems available!
- We use the latest in dental technology, making our offices much more efficient. Here are some of the ways we make your life easier:
Responsibilities and requirements of the Dental Hygienist include:
- Ability to educate and care for our patients
- Showing excellent customer service
- Clean teeth and examine patient oral areas, head and neck for signs of oral disease.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to prevent dental decay
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- Experience using Dexis and Dentrix a plus
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to attend quarterly company retreats (minimal travel)
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in the state for which you apply
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- CPR Certification
Blueprint Smiles Dental Group retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.