A Blueprint Smiles Dental Group office is looking for a responsible, determined Business Assistant to join our team. The individual will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area. The role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. We focus on providing affordable, comfortable dentistry and patient care to all of our patients. Learn more below!
We understand that you work hard, which is why each Blueprint Smiles Dental Group location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Blueprint Smiles’ extensive training and continuing education opportunities exceed industry norms. Each Blueprint Smiles location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals.
- Optimal work/life balance: we work limited Fridays each month and no weekends!! Typically, the schedule is Monday to Thursday is 8am – 5pm, Friday is 8am – 1pm.
- Staff bonus systems available!
- We use the latest in dental technology, making our offices much more efficient. Here are some of the ways we make your life easier:
Job Requirements – Dental Office Assistant – Business Assistant
The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, managing administrative records and pulling/filing office charts among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Ability to educate and care for our patients
- Showing excellent customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to attend quarterly company retreats (minimal travel)
- Dental experience a plus
Associates degree preferred, but not required.
Blueprint Smiles Dental Group retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.